Monday, June 7, 2010

Out of the mouth of babes...

So Saturday we went to Aquatica (Sea World's water park) and it had been a BEAUTIFUl, and as typical in Florida it quickly clouded over and began to thunder and we got out of the pool for a little bit. Grace quickly told Kayla that she didn't need to fear over the thunder, it was just "Angels bowling in heaven" hahahhaha HOW CUTE!!! I'm not too sure where she heard that, but it cracked me up. We had a wonderful time being together and enjoying the lovely day. My nieces informed me that they were so grateful that I was their aunt and that if something happened to my sister they wanted me to raise them haha morbid little freaks!

2 comments:

Matt and Jami said...

So cute! Nieces and Nephews are seriously the best!! Im sure you are a pretty cool aunt!

Lydia said...

I agree, they are!! I love them so much! I miss you guys.. I'll have to pay you guys a visit in your fancy new pad!