Thursday, May 27, 2010

More fun/funny moments with the nieces!!

Today is a BEAUTIFUL day here in central Florida, so I decided to go on my run earlier than normal. I took Chloe (Rusty's daughter) along with me to enjoy it all. She was passed out in the stroller after 10 strides! I looked down and her paci was plunging out of her mouth. She is such a delight! She stayed passed out for the whole hour and 20 min we were there. We got back to the car and she woke up to give me and huge grin and we were off to pick Grace (Lori's daughter) up from Preschool.

We stroll up to the pre-school and Grace is usually waiting for us and her teacher brings her out. I sat there for 5 min contemplating pulling Chloe out of her car seat, and investigating with my hot and steamy nasty-self! Just then Grace's teacher is carrying her to the car Grace holding her shoes on her belly while her buttcrack is exposed for the hole world to see I broke down laughing while her teacher explained they were cleaning up from their activity and Grace was a mess, so they had to clean her up (oh how typical that is). We get back to the house, and I am making lunch for Chloe and Grace while they are watching Dora the explorer. They were tying to teach the kids how to say "abajo" which means down.. Grace is being a good girl and repeating everything Dora is telling her to, and she looks at me and says, "Lydia, why does it sound like she says butthole?" HAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard and had to call my sister to crack up at what she had just discovered! I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!

I love these kids! My life is never dull or boring with these girls!

No comments: