Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One Step at a Time







Today had an unexpected turn towards the right direction! When I went on PSC's website to register for graduation in May, I was informed that I had two classes to finish up aside from the one I'm currently enrolled in. My heart sank as I had prepared for this to be my final semester at PSC, and now to have this hurdle in front of me made my mind spin. Yesterday I walked into an adviser (a new one because my old one retired) and she said the same thing, but called the advisor coordinator. He said he would review my information and would meet me the following morning at another campus to go over it all. I woke up early so I would be early for my appointment, and as soon as he saw me he said I have some very good news for you, you won't have to take those classes *sigh of relief* , so I'm just going to go over to administration and make sure we input it into our system. So I sat there for what seemed like forever (25-30 minutes) and he finally comes back and has a huge smile on his face and said "It's your lucky day, not only do you NOT have to take those classes, but you've fulfilled all the requirements, and have GRADUATED, congratulations!!!! I looked at him dumbfounded and said, you mean after this semester, right? He said no, right now, today, You're graduated! I couldn't believe my ears.. What!?!, I don't understand, I don't know what to say was all I could say. He said with a smile on his face, yes, you are finished with your AA!! I was completely shocked and didn't know how to react! How thankful I am to be FINISHED! -At least with my AA, now on to my BS!! I'm more than excited, and what an incredible way to start off my day! I don't think I've ever been so happy and felt so accomplished any day of my life so far! :) Heavenly Father has blessed my life so richly, and so over-abundantly! My debt to him just gets bigger and bigger!
=D Life is so very GOOD!!!

No comments: